Most of them are always afraid of losing their hairs? Have you noticed thinning of your hair? The only solution for all this maintaining the health of your hair and prevent thinning hair and hair loss.
Reason for Hair loss:
Anemia, Thyroid disease, secondary syphilis, protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may
Cause Hair Loss.
Prevention of hair loss includes good hair hygiene, regular shampooing, and good nutrition.
Another key component of the state of your hair is a healthy diet. Be careful of extreme dieting, as this might contribute to hair loss or other hair problems. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies might present as thinning hair, flaky scalps, brittle hair, dry hair, and other problems. In some cases, it might also lead to hair loss, especially in women. The best option is to consume a balanced diet, rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
- Fish oil (omega-3) reduces inflammation that’s responsible for hair loss and nourishes the scalp, improving hair diameter and hair density.
- Zinc encourages healthy hair follicles, which supports recovery from hair thinning or hair loss.
- Biotin and B5 help with hair growth and strength, which helps to repair damaged shingles.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that fights oxidative stress, a major player in age-related hair loss.
- Protein is essential to nourish hair strands and support overall hair health.
- Iron deficiency frequently causes hair loss, so be sure to incorporate an iron-rich diet that includes salad greens (spinach, Swiss chard, collard green), egg yokes, and black beans.
- Vitamin D deficiency is another possible cause of hair loss. Some studies suggest that insufficient Vitamin D can contribute to autoimmune diseases, including alopecia.
Limit your stress as much as possible, as excessive levels might contribute to hair loss. Some ways to reduce stress include exercise, candles, yoga, or meditation. Medical health screening for hair loss may include blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC), iron level, vitamin B, thyroid function tests (TFT), and a biopsy of the scalp.
Schedule a Complimentary Hair Consultation.
Proper hair treatment is important to maintain healthy hair and prevent damage that might lead to further problems. If you do find that you require more than preventative maintenance, contact us.